To count my blessings, focus on what I want to create & list what makes me happy, I decided to get em together in one sweet place. Why alphabetically? Oh, just cos I can 😉
I’ll be back to add more as I think of them (bonus: will keep me focused on what I like for the next few days, yay!)
Go ahead and share yours too (alpabetically or however you want) so I can steal some of them. Hehe.. Let the favourites games begin.
– A’s about Awareness, adaptability, authenticity, almond butter, adventures
– B brings me BFFs, babies – their laughs and cuddle factor, bubble baths, blip.fm, blogging, board games
– C creates Community, creativity, coaching, cafe catch ups with friends, chocolate, colours, campfires. Also, courage, contentment and conscious creation.
– D .d.d.d Dancing! Dates with my man, DVD nights with my gfs
– ENERGY!! EQ, Epiphanies (they ROCK!)
– F starts with Fun, festivals, fall (crisp fall air!), family, facing my fears (ok, I don’t love this but I love how I feel after!), feelings, financial freedom, FREEDOM of choice
– Gelato (nutella gelatos!), glitter
– Hula hooping, happiness, huggling (a mix of hugging and cuddling), humour
– I = Inspiration, Intentions, inner peace, instant connections – the kind where you meet someone and feel like you`ve been friends forever
– Jewel (the word – I love the word Jewel!)
– Kick ass people – too many to name, karmafication
– Law of attraction, leverage, love, living, life, laughing till I snort or my sides ache (whatever comes first), Leonard Cohen
– Making up words, music, movies
– Nutella (you KNEW this was gonna be first, didn’t you!), New Zealand
– Photographs – taking and looking at, personal growth, play-fullness
– Q: Quad biking
– Responding, not reacting. Reading inspirational stuff, randomness (being random), road trips
– Scrubs (yes, the TV show), sparkly stuff, snow globes, singing out loud in the shower and around my house (also in cars), social media!
– Travel, twitter, taking risks, trampolines (jump, jump, jump!), Tribe (as in, “my people”)
– U. Yes, U :). Unconventionality, uniqueness
– Visioning … also known as daydreaming, videos (esp high energy ones like these)
– Writing (that wasn’t obvious was it ;), white water rafting, world citizenship
– Xcalibur (don’t tell me to spell it with an E, shhh X was feeling lonely)
– Y? I already said – just cos! Yin n Yang, Yodanese
– Zen habits and Zillion (as in, can’t believe the zillion things I came up with)
This wasn’t easy. It WAS real fun though 🙂 Who’s next?