Are you spending it experiencing everything in your vicinity right now?
Or are you resisting what’s going on in your life?
Are you waiting to make sense of something, waiting for conditions to be perfect?
Or waiting till you know exactly what you want?
Trying to do what you think is right, ‘shoulding’ your way around “I should do this, I shouldn’t do that” instead of immersing in the experience at hand?
Worrying you’ll get wet if you run into the water, dirty if you play in the mud, trampled on if you open your heart?
What if that thing you were resisting, what if you decided to accept and experience it fully?
Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t one of 2 things happen?
1) You would have the best or worst experience ever
2) You would decide whether to continue or change track
- You stop wondering what “it” would be like, you’d know firsthand
- You could reassess where you are and look for the help / resource needed
- You would save a lot of time wondering about the outcome and get to know way faster
- You’d take that next step sooner, whatever that might be
Now, consider what would happen if you kept resisting:
1) The situation would keep coming up over and over again, making it impossible not to get involved
2) It would feel like a struggle and affect other dynamics until you finally experience it or somehow, let it go (in which case, please share your amazing technique here so we can learn from it too!)
If the only thing that is keeping you from making the move, taking a leap into the unknown is not knowing what to expect, stop fearing and jump into that experience!
An experience is just that – an experience. How would the way you look at things change if that’s how you faced every decision you make?
Do yourself a favour and take the pressure off yourself to know. Cos if you don’t like the experience you’re having, you can always CHOOSE to change it!
Instead of assuming you know how an experience will turn out and thus resisting it, or not knowing how it will and being scared about that, how about you just EXPERIENCE it first!?
Anything less is a waste of your thoughts, time and wellbeing. Not to mention all the blocks you’re putting up to manifesting what’s in your vortex. Yikes, this is familiar… 😉
Contrary to what you believe, you will not get stuck there, there’s always an option to climb out.
Don’t let the fear of wanting to see into the future, or waiting till you know exactly what you’re doing, stop you.
You might just find the water so warm and inviting that you keep swimming towards your dreams, one paddle stroke after the other!
Above all, don’t let the FEAR of failing, falling, being hurt (or any other fear), stop you – nothing’s a failure if you’ve learned and experienced something, you can get up again if you fall and pain always heals.
So, what are you waiting for then? What can you take a chance on today? You’re not alone, I’m right here jumping in along with you and cheering us on! ps: read comment # 1 for how I’m doing this …