Not long after, you got it but it wasn’t quite what you asked for and it didn’t happen the way you thought it would.
In fact, it was EVEN BETTER!! And you could not have foreseen that happening even in your dreams, because no matter how great a visualiser and manifestor you are, you have no way of knowing the millions of miraculous ways something can come to you.
As a real life example – remember that contest I entered and then un-entered last month? Soon after, I got an email from someone saying “Hi, we just posted an article 100 Best Life and Career Coach Blogs and I am happy to let you know that your site has been included in this list.”
You could’ve knocked me over with a feather.
Who, where, what was that again? I moseyed on over and found myself listed at # 3 a mere two spots after Tony Robbins on this list of Top 100 Coaching Blogs. Ok, I know this is a random list someone made up but it means even more to me that I was included because I hadn’t asked for it!
And yet … ah you see where this is going, don’t you .. when it struck me I was so stoked … I got what I wanted even though it wasn’t what I asked for.
What I really wanted was to create a fabulous blog about real life conscious creation, inspired action and LOA experiences, credibility as an awesome coaching blog..
more incredible creators engaging in discussions on the posts and sharing their wisdom with a larger pool of interested readers..
a place for people who want to attract the life of their dreams to visit and contribute, for them to be able to find me easily..
What I asked for was to win this contest. What I got, was exactly what I wanted (and vibrated) and in a way that I totally didn’t expect or imagine.
You get what you want, not necessarily what you ask for cos it’s in the wanting that our true desires, beliefs and vibration lie. As I tweeted to a friend who congratulated me:
“Thanks, I love how I get rewarded for putting in the effort and intent even if the initial effort was elsewhere!”
How fabulous is that!? A great reminder that if you keep your intention solid and don’t stay attached to the when’s and how’s of how it manifests, you’ll be in for the best surprises ever.
You WILL get what you want if you stay open to the form it takes.
- When I wanted fridays off from work and ended up being laid off within a week of manifesting it (yay! cos that’s when coaching found me!)
- When I manifested $60,000 for a house deposit within 2 years but it turns out it was so that I could follow my path without having to worry about money
- When I wanted a network of supportive, awesome friends and peers around me and found them on twitter..
- Or how about that time I asked for a parking spot outside a hospital 2 min from work and got one even closer cos what I really wanted was to be on time?
- Or the time I asked for a flatmate but really wanted to be alone and 2 potential flatmates didn’t work out till I was ready to take one in and then got the PERFECT one? The list is endless!
And you? What amazing experiences have you had where you asked for something and saw it manifest but in a different, unexpected way and then realised it was what you wanted all along? What did that lead to that wouldn’t have happened otherwise? Thank you in advance for sharing!