And I wondered … what would be a fun way to keep the momentum going, stay inspired and be supported through it?
It struck me how some good twitter friends and I have been keeping each other motivated through our 29giftsin29days project by sending each other daily reminder and update tweets with the hashtag #29gifts .
We’ve been so inspired by each other’s progress that it keeps us still interested and many of us will be completing 29 days soon – the longest I’ve ever stuck to a great idea of this sort without letting life take over, if you know what I mean (and I know you do).
Then this morning I was reading #MaMo on twitter (a manifesting circle where you talk about what you want to manifest and others send you manifesting energy and good vibes to add more power to it).
Putting all these thoughts together, I had a new thought: “Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a manifesting buddy!?”
Someone you could call once a week and talk about what you’re creating as if it’s already happened? Someone who wouldn’t look at you as if you were crazy and actually GET what you’re doing?
Somewhat like an accountability partner but even BETTER cos being accountable can start being a drag too and this is all about fun and play 😀
Here’s the idea:
1) Think of something you’ve been wanting to manifest and finding hard to visualise, journal or get a regular ritual going. It could be anything from a goal to an intention to a new habit you’d like to create.
2) Write down what it is you want to bring into your life with joy and excitement, and post it in the comments.
3) Then go through the list and match up with someone you feel drawn to, with similar or different goals.
4) Commit to it for the next 4 weeks. After that, you choose whether to keep going or not.
5) I’d suggest picking a time to connect and sticking to it for the next 4 weeks so you don’t forget about it or let life get in the way. Whether it’s by phone, skype, email, you decide what works for you and play full out.
6) Benefits? You get to focus on what you want to create, give it love and attention, have the power of TWO peoples energy on it, make an awesome new friend, create good vibes and have fun!
ps: If you’re a bit shy about getting a manifesting buddy, say YES anyway or just write below for the rest of us to send manifesting energy to your goal – co-creation is powerful!
pps: If you’ve found yourself a buddy, please come back and let us know so peeps can pair up with someone who’s still looking. Thanks! 😀