So. What does it mean when one attracts situations/things/people easily & then unmanifests them within weeks, just as easily? Was the 1st manifestation an illusion or is it fickle mindedness?
It has happened with me enough times to get really curious about the process of asking, receiving and unmanifesting our manifestations.
Is it that we think we want something and then change our minds when we get it – kinda like how girls tend to fall for emotionally unavailable men and how men lose interest after the chase? Yes, it’s a big generalisation and also partly true.
Have you ever found yourself asking for something, intending it, seeing it come true and soon after, lost interest in it? What do you make of that? Was it that:
- your initial intention wasn’t clear enough
- you sent out mixed messages
- fear came in the way
- it was an opportunity to test the waters with small manifestations
- you needed validation that you were on the right track
- you resist the changes your dream coming true brings
- you resist the BIG stuff you want, hence manifest smaller stuff
- you manifest dreams that are great to have but not THAT important to you and not what you REALLY want
- you manifest things in order to know whether you really want that cos until then you may just think you do and this shows you how you really feel about it?
There could be so many underlying reasons you attract what you want (or think you want) and then not want it anymore. Lets see if we can simplify this a little further. So you:
- wanted something, got it and then decided it was too much / got bored / didn’t want it anymore and that change in energy and vibe made it go away
- got it, were afraid of losing it and so, sabotaged it
- didn’t want it
- are addicted to the struggle and drama of getting and losing
- something else I’m missing here
When I put these thoughts out there, I got some great responses which I want to share with you:
If the “sending” intention is strong, you will attract what you want. However, as time passes, several reasons can interfere and weaken the original impulse especially if things develop in an unwanted way, development is out of alignment with the sending intention or your conditioned negative, self-limiting, fearful perception, thoughts, communication, and behaviour overrides and dilutes the power of the intention. Then, poof! Yet another disappointment. – MW
If David Hawkins (Transcending Levels of Consciousness) knows his stuff, then each higher level of awareness brings with it a greater ease of manifestation. And then the very human “Goldilocks” behaviour can kick in. “I thought this was it, but now I know it’s not.” You don’t notice this too much when it is played out over decades. But with higher awareness the cycle gets much shorter. – Steve
I think you’re totally on the right track with the idea of the test runs. You manifest something you want (“baby” sized to test it out) and then you realize that in the having of it, your wanting changed. So you unmanifest it because it no longer suits your needs (it did, but now it doesn’t). – Leslie
You’re just really in tune with what you want & don’t want…and as what you want changes, your vibration “unmanifests” the old (or actually I think just manifests the new vibration). – Leslie
The word ‘fear’ just came to my mind. Is there something that you are afraid of in having what you’ve manifested? – Marcus M
If the unmanifesting was unwanted, I think it’s a matter of learning to ground the new, expanded energy. Try getting familiar with really being with your new reality. It may be that being in the presence of what you have attracted still raises some issues (worthiness, expectations, pressure, fear of loss…) that make you back off. Get acquainted with your new reality by breathing easily & slowly in the presence of it, and allowing it to really fill & permeate your space. – MV
Sounds like there is some resistance there. You manifest because the desire is strong yet there is some resistance around beliefs, comfort zone etc. As your vibration simultaneously changes while the manifestation is still unfolding, so does the evidence of the physical manifestation.
Vibe change = you lose what you manifested.
Think back to how you felt once you got what it was you wanted…do you notice any change? – LG
WOW!! I couldn’t have summed it up any better than this.
So it ranges from not really wanting it in the first place, to letting saboteurs creep in and stop you from moving to the next level.
So what are some ways you can manifest and KEEP your manifestations?
- Sit with your intentions for a wee bit longer
- Check in with them regularly
- Keep correcting and refining the direction of your dreams if they’ve changed
- Enjoy these manifestations as signs of land (via DB) or indicators that you’re going in the right direction.
- ——————– What else?
Because life isn’t just about what happens when you get to your dream, but more about the little tweaks and changes and new experiences that happen along the way. Just like a plane flying across the world doesn’t fly in a straight line and adjusts to the conditions, minor course corrections are what keep us going along the path to our dreams….
Huge thanks to those who responded on facebook, for letting me share your insights! I am looking forward to hearing YOUR thoughts on this now. What have you noticed about manifesting, dreams, intentions, fears? Thanks in advance xo