Every woman’s life is the sum of all her choices, and Revlon India is here to support that. Choices by Revlon is a platform that will allow every woman to express her opinions and make her choices freely. This month, Revlon talks about Hopes & Dreams and believes that each woman should dream at whatever scale she desires, then pursue to accomplish them.
It’s always so fun to kick off a brand new year, isn’t it? Fresh start. Clean slate. A do-over if you will.
A chance to get back on track with your goals and dreams. Let go of some old ones. Create new ones.
While you can do this pretty much any day, there’s just something about the new year that fills most of us with extra zip and enthusiasm. A great thing indeed.
AND, as is wont to happen, some days will be better than others.
Some days you’ll be kicking a** and taking names like Wonder Woman.
And some days you’ll be a regular old Eeyore, not wanting to get out of bed.
For those days, when you need a little something to get you going, a reminder, inspiration, some encouraging words, I created this post. Hope you enjoy it!
75 inspiring quotes on following your dreams and never losing hope.
I hope they inspire you and give you hope on the days you’re feeling disheartened and energy to keep doing your best!
1. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. – Henry David Thoreau.
2. Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. – C.G. Jung.
3. Dreams are necessary to life. – Anais Nin.
4. Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. – Anne Lamott.
5. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela.
6. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
7. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis.
8. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. – Paul Valery.
9. Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. - George Weinberg.
10. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. – Dalai Lama.
11. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. – Wayne Dyer.
12. For those who dare to dream, there is a whole world to win. – Dhirubhai Ambani.
13. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman.
14. No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big. – Unknown.
15. A lesson for all of us is that for every loss, there is victory, for every sadness, there is joy, and when you think you’ve lost everything, there is hope. – Geraldine Solon.
16. Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears. – Richard Wilkins.
17. Not fulfilling your dreams will be a loss to the world, because the world needs everyone’s gift – yours and mine. – Barbara Sher.
18. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.- John Lennon.
19. Don’t let others hijack your dreams. Be captain of your own ship and master of your own destiny. – Joanne Madeline Moore.
20. When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on. – Theodore Roosevelt.
21. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon. – Paul Brandt.
22. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – H Jackson Brown, Jr.
23. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France.
24. We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming, well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate. – Amy Tan.
25. H.O.P.E. = Hold on, pain ends. – Anon.
26. If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
27. Not to dream boldly may turn out to be simply irresponsible. - George Leonard.
28. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours. – Henry David Thoreau.
29. I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains. – Anne Frank.
30. Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly. - Langston Hughes.
31. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach.
32. Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you. – Marsha Norman.
33. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale.
34. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
35. Never give up on hope – miracles happen every day! – Anon.
36. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. – Les Brown.
37. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
38. Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the action stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. – Anais Nin.
39. Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle.
40. Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out. – Vaclav Havel.
41. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. – Goethe.
42. There is always a realistic way to fulfil any dream. There has never been a dream that you can’t have – at least, not the heart of it, not the part you love the most. – Barbara Sher.
43. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah.
44. You can cut all the flowers but you can’t keep spring from coming. – Pablo Neruda.
45. Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway. -
Mary Kay Ash.
46. Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. - Pamela Vaull Starr.
47. Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams. – Anon.
48. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain.
49. Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them. – Josie Bisset.
50. Sometimes the dreams that come true are the ones you never even knew you had. – Alice Sebold.
51. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney.
52. The only thing that stands in between you and your dreams is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible. -
53. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - Napoleon Hill.
54. The distance between your dreams and reality is called action. – Anon.
55. Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning. – Barbara Kingsolver.
56. Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Claus. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will? – Jon Bon Jovi.
57. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in. – Leonard Cohen.
58. If you want to make your dreams come true the first thing you have to do is wake up. – JM Power.
59. Walk on with hope in your heart and you’ll never walk alone. – Sharukh Khan.
60. Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams. – Unknown.
61. If you believe in your dreams they may come true, believe in yourself and they WILL come true. - Anon.
62. When the world says give up, hope whispers “try it one more time”… – Anon.
63. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. - Helen Keller.
64. As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
65. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray.
66. It’s very hard to have ideas. It’s very hard to put yourself out there, it’s very hard to be vulnerable, but those people who do that are the dreamers, the thinkers and the creators. They are the magic people of the world. – Amy Poehler.
67. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
68. It may be that those who do most, dream most. - Stephen Butler Leacock.
69. If we doubted our fears instead of doubting our dreams imagine how much in life we’d accomplish. – Joel Brown.
70. Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. – Anon.
71. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive
72. She turned her cant’s into cans, her dreams into plans. – Kobi Yamada.
73. If you don’t have a dream, how can you make a dream come true? – Oscar Hammerstein.
74. No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first. - Laura Ingalls Wilder.
75. Hope is a beautiful thing. It gives us peace and strength, and keeps us going when all seems lost. Accepting what you cannot change doesn’t mean you have given up on hope. It just means you have to focus your hope on more humanly tangible and attainable goals. - Julie Donner Andersen.
Over to you! Got a quote to add? What’s your fave? Mine are 48 & 71, share yours below! ~ xo, Tia.
Hi! I’m Tia. Multi-passionate Sparklepants, Life Lover, Curator of Awesome. I run this website featuring kickass inspiration to help you sparkle through life, no matter what! Click here to ignite your Inner Sparkle — that shimmery part of your spirit that says YES to courage + connection, and NO WAY to ‘shoulds’ + restrictions.
pic credit: pixabay