But when I merged the Dec 29th prompt with a year end review… holy cow, was I ever wrong.
And so are you, if you think you didn’t do much either.
It’s only when you start writing, do you realise just HOW much you achieved and experienced, so I reckon if you haven’t written down all your accomplishments, learnings, victories and proud moments in a year end review, now would be the time.
Besides, it’s FUN!
December 29 – Defining Moment Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year. (Author: Kathryn Fitzmaurice)
In 2010 I proudly, happily (and sometimes resistantly) shipped, finished, did the following:
- Successfully rebranded my Coach T.I.A law of attraction coaching biz into Your Life YOUR Way, a resource for new solopreneurs to grow their business through personal growth & social media
- Finished 12 month CTI coach training certification & became a Certified Coach
- Invested in a year’s business & personal coaching to grow my own business
- Registered Sparkles Communications Unlimited to reflect the future of this biz
- Attended, learned a ton & networked with cool, successful entrepreneurs at 3 major events (Wealthy Thought Leader, Canada Marketing Summit, TUT)
- Created and ran a 4 teleclass series on Social Media for Coaches, with over 75 people on each call
- Was hired by my 1st few social media clients for coaching & social media consulting for business
- Wrote my first ever eBook on procrastination in 3 days and was stoked at how well it was received
- Read 75+ books on business, social media, marketing, law of attraction, psychology of beliefs, personal development & success AND used ONE thing from almost every book to put into practice!! This was the year of assimilation, year of the sponge, year of learning. Mind awakening anyone?*
- Created a fun 4 week Scanner call series for Good Vibe University with another coach
- Started a kickass written & video Entrepreneur interview series and did book giveaways
- Connected with social media friends offline and built solid relationships
- Saw my clients go thru awesome, positive life & business changes within weeks of coaching
- Was featured in a 125 top fearless female bloggers list at Kikolani.com
- Featured Expert on Marketing through Social Media teleclass at A Red Bench
- Got Interviewed on podcasts and blogs by personal development bloggers I admire
- Invited to deliver social media presentations for CTI and the ICF local chapter in 2011
- Assisted 5 coaching courses in Vancouver, facilitating learning for over 100 coaches
- Launched a local Coffee group for Coaches to support each other and grow together
- Collaborated with coach Tanya Geisler to create an online talkshoe series for coaches
- Supported and inspired tons of bloggers in the Reverb10 month long series
- Started a Mastermind group with 4 dynamic entrepreneurs going into 2011
- Found my blogging voice and expressed it loud and strong, with great feedback
- Hit a century in blog posts and over 1500 insightful, engaged comments
- Had my highest blog traffic days and ranking, and getting better by the day
- Gosh, so many more little wins that I made sure I celebrated with gusto and appreciation.
- Came back mid Jan from a 6 week holiday in New Zealand, getting closure on the past
- Got out of my comfort zone and went to local tweetups and entrepreneur meetups
- Found an inner resilience that I never knew existed, got centered, met & liked myself more
- Had a fantastic time during the Olympics, started cooking, eating better & working out
- Became the healthiest and fittest and happiest I’ve ever been so far, and more each day
- Decided my life needed shaking up & left my apartment of 2 years with no certainty of the future
- Attended a Landmark meeting and decided to do the course in 2011, thanks to friend Andrew
Sneak previews of goodies coming UP in 2011
- A revamped newsletter and email series
- More of the awesomeness that birthed in 2010
- A much needed community for inspired solopreneurs
- Courses on business growth through personal growth and social media
- Exciting collaboration with another blogger to create a special membership site
- Growth, passion, inspiration, fun, abundance, love, happiness, movement, community & more!
*I keep thinking of more so adding them in as updates in orange!
Have you done a year end review yet? Would love to hear your highlights of 2010 and what you’re particularly proud of doing, being or having 🙂 Thanks for sharing, looking forward to hearing from you! Happy T-1 day to the New Year, woohohhoo!!